ICQ

All 19 art Reviews

Hero and Pet - my character Hero and Pet - my character

The cobra pet coming out of the shield is sick! Awesome work! I would have liked to see more color in the background to make it pop more, but still a great entry. Good luck!

Brawler and Boxer! Brawler and Boxer!

Very cool. I love what you did with the shading especially on the arm of the Hero. I also love the background. Could you share your process for creating the background? I'm lacking when it comes to the backgrounds. Again love this piece! Looks like you need work on your hands. The back one appears a bit larger than the one that is coming towards us. Also the way they are clinched is not acurate. Jazza has a good hand tutorial, as well as Proko. Proko does a lot of anatomy tutorials that I have been watching. His hand tutorials and critiques are really good check them out if you get the chance. Overall a really awesome submission just means I need to bring my A game. Not sure if it will be good enough...but we shall see. Good luck!

Venusaur + Tentacool = Venacool Venusaur + Tentacool = Venacool

Hey bro. I like this really good job and use of color. If you are entering it in the contest you need to put a link in the description which shows your work in progress half way through. You can post it here on Newgrounds, and just put the link to it in the description. If you don't do this it won't be entered. Just a heads up.

nicktrappartist responds:

Thanks for the heads up! I think I got it now.

Negan - colored Negan - colored

So Bad Ass! Love it! You beat me to it. He is one bad dude!

SigmaStasDS responds:

Ahaha, thank you so much dude, I really appreciate it!

Happy Holidays Happy Holidays

Say something about your art when you post it. Seems like your faking it some how. Some of your work is awesome and others...not so much, conveintly every piece has 4 stars or higher with minimal views. You are all over the board, you have enough work to be scouted however you haven't yet. Why is that? Kinda weird. Might help if you actually talk about "your art". Just interesting I guess.

inktober: creepy inktober: creepy

Your stuff looks really good. This is so creepy though lol. All you need to do is go through your prices with a fine toothed comb and clean up line work and painting like in the Hansel and Gretel the painting was very all over the place. Some parts filled in to much over the lines and not enough in others. My point is just clean it up a bit is the only advise I can give other than that I enjoy your work. Keep it up!

Bat Woman Bat Woman

I really like the shading that's happening on the Suite. You just need to work on the line work to get some smoother lines, and clean up your fills. You can do that by going around the edges of your fills with your brush to clean up the spots that missed with the fill, orbefore our fill your selection you can click select, modify, and expand to expand the fill by a couple of pixels to get cleaner fills. Other than that good work.

Reaper of souls Reaper of souls

Beginner? Nice work. I'm a beginner and I'm nowhere near this. Good job. Keep making me look bad.

theMix85 responds:

Thank you, I'm beginner in digital art and color in general, I have always draw in pencil. I saw your work,you have potencial in character design, keep up the good work :)

Beautiful Face practice work+video Beautiful Face practice work+video

How do you do that with the hair? Most realistic hair I've seen.

artistmyx responds:

I start working with the blocks of hair then add the shading then lighter colors and last is the highlights and light strands. Thank you so much sir.

Bite it you Scum! Bite it you Scum!

Nice work. the angel of the buildings in the background RE through ingredients it off though.

Ash-Loomis responds:

The ingredients are off?I'm not sure what you mean. I'd like to improve my art, so if you can go into more depth about what you mean by the ingredients being off, I'd like to know. Do you mean the perspective?

EDIT: Oh, do you mean the angle the buildings are at? Yeah, I guess technically it is, although I did it deliberately to get a jarring effect, I was inspired by the buildings in The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari.