ICQ

Me Vs Red Stick Man 2 Me Vs Red Stick Man 2

I thought it was clever but simple. The timing with the hits and strikes were well timed, however would have liked to see the stick figure do more.

Hero and Pet - my character Hero and Pet - my character

The cobra pet coming out of the shield is sick! Awesome work! I would have liked to see more color in the background to make it pop more, but still a great entry. Good luck!

Brawler and Boxer! Brawler and Boxer!

Very cool. I love what you did with the shading especially on the arm of the Hero. I also love the background. Could you share your process for creating the background? I'm lacking when it comes to the backgrounds. Again love this piece! Looks like you need work on your hands. The back one appears a bit larger than the one that is coming towards us. Also the way they are clinched is not acurate. Jazza has a good hand tutorial, as well as Proko. Proko does a lot of anatomy tutorials that I have been watching. His hand tutorials and critiques are really good check them out if you get the chance. Overall a really awesome submission just means I need to bring my A game. Not sure if it will be good enough...but we shall see. Good luck!

Venusaur + Tentacool = Venacool Venusaur + Tentacool = Venacool

Hey bro. I like this really good job and use of color. If you are entering it in the contest you need to put a link in the description which shows your work in progress half way through. You can post it here on Newgrounds, and just put the link to it in the description. If you don't do this it won't be entered. Just a heads up.

nicktrappartist responds:

Thanks for the heads up! I think I got it now.